- 6 cups white bread, crusts removed, cut into 1″ cubes
- 6oz cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Initial Preparation (night before):
- Grease 8″ square oven pan.
- Place 1/2 of bread cubes in bottom of pan.
- Dot cheese cubes on top of bread.
- Cover with remaining bread cubes.
- Combine remaining ingridents in bowl.
- Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 deg F.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately with more syrup …