This year’s dumpster bin will arrive on Friday, April 29th and will be picked up on Monday, May 9th, 2011.
Please note that items listed below are not permitted in the dumpster and should be taken to the recycling centre at the foot of Riverside Drive or another appropriate facility.
CONTAMINATION FINES WILL BE LEVIED AGAINST THE STRATA IF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PLACED IN THE DUMPSTER.
- Corrugated cardboard, newsprint, office paper
- Electronic waste (including personal computers, printers and TVs
- Refundable beverage containers (excluding milk cartons)
- Blue box recyclables (including glass, metal and plastic type 1,2,4 and 5 containers)
- Paint, solvent, flammable liquids, gasoline and pesticides
- Oil, oil filters and empty containers
- Medications, pharmaceuticals
- Lead-free (car) batteries), automobile bodies, refrigeration units
- Tires, yard and garden waste, dead animals
- Gypsum drywall, asbestos, barrels, drums, propane tanks, treated wood.